Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Week 11 - Reading Diary B

Most of this section of the reading was a bit boring although i did enjoy two of fthe major fights that occurred. I loved how easily Bhima destroyed Vaka. He tore him apart with is bare hands. I fee like this is a great example of how truly strong the pandavas are especially the wind god's son. There is another example of how weirdly children are conceived with how Draupadi and her brother are born. I feel like no children are born through direct sexual intercourrse, but by way more weird measures. I liked that some of the focus on this section of the story was on Arjuna, my favorite character. I find him quite awesome and cool when he show his mastery of the bow to earn Draupadi's hand in marriage. He is quite the team player in letting his brothers marry her as well. The imagery for agni created a very scary image in my mind. The fight to ward off Indra seemed epic and I really have a fascination with architechture so getting to read about the Pandava's palace was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment