Monday, October 20, 2014

Week 10 - Reading Diary A

Overall, I found this portion to be quite boing and more of a tease than anything. I feel like all the preparations for war are being way to drawn out and I'm just ready for the war to begin so I can read about some more amazing battles. The only thing that I gave a lot of thought to was Krishna letting the Pandavas choose between him and his one million person army. If I was a soldier in Krishna's army the last thing I would want to do is fight against my own leader. On a more funny note, I'm suprised that Yudhishtira was smart enough to actually answer the questions since he was dumb enough to gamble literally everything away. I think out of all the Pandavas that Arjuna is my favorite. I enjoyed reading about his 5 year journey to find weapons and prepare for battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment