Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Week 1 - My Favorite Places

One of my favorite places is Qdoba. I enjoy going to Qdoba because I really enjoy all their foods and especially their three cheese queso. I've been a rewards member at Qdoba for almost four years now. My favorite meal from Qdoba is the three cheese nachos and a grape Mellow Yellow.
http://www.nooga.com/154674/chattanooga-qdoba-locations-to-offer-free-chips-queso-on-april-11/
A Qdoba similar to one  I would eat at often.
http://www.nooga.com/154674/chattanooga-qdoba-locations-to-offer-free-chips-queso-on-april-11/

2 comments:

  1. What a fun post, Avi! Some other people have mentioned food... but you are the first person with a restaurant as a favorite place. Super! Qdoba should hire you as a spokesperson! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Avi! Since I have already commented on your introduction post, I thought it would be fun to read your favorite place post! I think it is so cool that you choose a restaurant as your favorite place, I don't think I would have ever thought of that. I had actually never been to Qdoba before recently. One of my good friend's dads actually works with all of the Qdobas in the north so she had made me go try it with her one time and I LOVED it! Definitely one of my new favorites.

    ReplyDelete